Researchers/Proposal Writers - Research Team, KMOP Greece
Our Research team is looking for researchers/proposal writers to work on proposal development for EU grants and tenders - both immediately and into the future.
Candidates will have demonstrated experience of preparing successful proposals for EU grants and EuropeAid applications. It is also expected that the reseaarcher/proposal writer will have proposal writing experience with a broad range of other institutional donors.
Interested candidates will have to demonstrate specific capacity in:
- Drafting and budgeting of high quality proposals
- Demonstrated knowledge on project cycle management and log frame approach
- Strong English language proficiency
- Knowledge in developing EC proposals
Your profile - Qualifications and skills
- Postgraduate degree in social and/or political sciences, economics, law, in public administration or related discipline or equivalent experience of at least 3-4 years
- Excellent management, communication (written and oral) and coordination skills
- Ability to combine quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Proficiency in written and oral English.
General professional experience
- At least 3-4 years professional experience working as proposal writer
- Experience with an international donor-funded programme and management experience preferred
If you are interested, please submit your motivation letter together with your updated CV both in English language to us.
Deadline: On going